Evaporators Optigo CC
Optigo CC is a commercial unit cooler for general application on small to medium sized cooling and freezing rooms, available both in draw through and blow through design (CCB).
The blow-through design results in an even air distribution and less product dehydration, making these coolers especially suitable for the storage of agricultural produce.
Wide range with dedicated models for refrigerated working, processing, and storage rooms. A selection of HFC DX coolers models is available from stock.
Main Characteristics of Optigo CC , STANDARD CONFIGURATION
- Internally grooved Cu tubes and aluminum fins. Staggered tube pitch. All CCE models fitted with a T connection to improve refrigerant distribution for hot-gas defrost in the coil.
- Dedicated ranges for HFO/HFC refrigerants (CCE), brine (CCW) , and CO2 (CCX).
- All casing parts are made of durable sheet metal, epoxy coated RAL 9002. Top plate corrosion resistant Magnelis.
- All models are fitted with hinged side panels and aluminum drip tray. The drip tray is adjustable for perfect leveling. Remove internal drip tray for inspection & cleaning.
- 1 to 4 fans fitted with AC or EC fan motors available in two fan speeds (noise levels). Fan diameters 250,300,350 mm,400 or 500-mm drawing or below through the coil. Fan motors 460/60/3 available as an option.