Evaporators Arctigo ID
Alfa LU-VE Arctigo ID is a wide and flexible range of dual discharge industrial air coolers for cooling and freezing applications in medium to large cold rooms.
This air cooler line is designed to keep fresh and frozen goods refrigerated from +20 to -40°C, with either high or low humidity content.
The Arctigo range offers a wide variety of cooler configurations and a long list of options, always allowing to select the best model to suit all applications in industrial cooling installations.
Main Characteristics of Arctigo ID, STANDARD CONFIGURATION
- 3 coil block modules
- 3,4,6 or 8 tube rows deep
- Tubing of 5/8° Cu ripple fin, smooth Cu tubing for brine or stainless steel
- Tube pitch 50 mm square
- Corrugated Alu fins
- Fin spacings 4,5,6,7,8,10 and 12 mm
- 1 to 5 AC or EC fans, 450,500 & 630 mm, blowing through the coil. 2-speed AC/EC fan motors with 400/50-60/3 or EC 230/50-60/1.
- Fan motors with dynamically and statically balanced rotors, protection grade IP54 or IP55. Integrated thermo contacts (Clickson) provide reliable protection against thermal overload.
- Corrosion resistant materials: coil frame and casing pre galvanized sheet steel, epoxy coated RAL 9002. Hinged side panels and drip tray, drain(s) 45° Aluminum 1 ½” BSP ext.
- Sufficient room for fitting the expansion valve inside.
- Suitable for dry expansion or pumped system
- Delivery in mounting positions. Coolers are mounted on wooden beams. Installation can take place with the use of a forklift.